Sunday 20 May 2012


hello :3

sorry for long time never update my blog.
is there still anyone following / reading my blog? lol idk.

since there's many social apps, that's why i seldom update blog to share~ haha
instagram, twitter, facebook... enough already. @@

lol, if you're instagram user, follow me lah.
Jozephineee
follow my twitter too! :P *daily update there* haha
JosephineWT

-------------------------------------------------------------------

May is my exam month @@"
but so happy it seems like passed so fast eh! :D
2week + 1day for exam zzzzzzzzzzzzz
halleluyah still left 1 day! woohooooooo!!

and im so excited bcos HOLIDAY IS COMING!!!
and im gonna flyyyyyyy ~
Byebye Malaysia! Countdown 5 days! ^^

want to know where am i going?
stay tuned for my next post after my holiday trip!
blablabla ~

--------------------------------------------------------------


Suddenly found this photo in my file.... LOL
this photo taken when im Form2 ~
means last 2 year ago....

the 1st time i join A4J
the 1st time i feel the power of GOD
the 1st time i look so crazy..

it reminds me of alot things.. alot of memories.. =')

当初那很疯狂
当初那很爱你
当初那很疯狂要追寻你的心
当初那很单纯爱你的心...

the coming M4J, it's time to encounted you again Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment